Donnerstag, 1. November 2012

Nevermore / Efferdors Fluch III - Stomar

Time for some long overdue updates!





A portrait again. :painter:
I like doing portraits. They are great for practicing and to try out something new. I think I´m getting better. :w00t:

This one here is Ian. One of my roleplaying characters. He is a warlock. The demonic crow on his head is his familiar. Normally he wears an eyepatch to hide his red eye. He tries to stay one of the good guys. But sometimes he struggles hard with his dark powers. Especially at the moment, cause his new comrades don´t know about his true nature. And he is pretty sure they will kill him when they find out about his secret.

And:

Efferdors - Fluch III Stomar

After the last part of the adventure is published I can finally upload more Illustrations. :)

Done for the magazine SpielxPress #35.
You can download it here. --> [[link]
Copyright by Ulisses Spiele GmbH, 2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen